Need help with a wallet...

I'm sorry I have no idea how much that wallet cost. I was on a waitlist for the wallet that I attached. I decided not to get it because I'm pretty rough with my wallets. My SA informed me last week that he has one for me. If you're interested, call Kiet at the Chanel boutique in the houston galleria. :biggrin:

BTW, the wallet that you're interested in is really gorgeous!:nuts:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 136
nmb86, you can call Chanel 800 number with the style code and ask for the price.

hopeful_27,I have the same wallet (I'm assuming it's a long quilted caviar wallet with coin pocket, i.e. A31506) and it's super durable and low maintenance!!! I'm very rough with my wallet too but it holds up really well. I love it!

Last edited:
For real Jainstein? I have heard from alot of tpfer's that the wallet isnt quite durable so I decided against it and bought a LV zippy. HmmMm... I'm now contemplating if I should purchase it or not. I just purchase the zippy, if I buy this wallet as well, I'll totally be breaking the bank! I wish I have unlimited funds!

I also heard other tpfer's experience but my experience has been good. I toss it here and there and even put it in my backpack with other book and after 2 yrs, it still looks good. I do condition time to time with leather conditioner though but other than that, I've been pretty happy with this. I'm not familiar with LV wallets so I can't say which one is more durable. You should ask other tpfers too if you're really torn.
Yes, we all wish that we have unlimited fund for our bags! lol

For real Jainstein? I have heard from alot of tpfer's that the wallet isnt quite durable so I decided against it and bought a LV zippy. HmmMm... I'm now contemplating if I should purchase it or not. I just purchase the zippy, if I buy this wallet as well, I'll totally be breaking the bank! I wish I have unlimited funds!

I'm sorry I have no idea how much that wallet cost. I was on a waitlist for the wallet that I attached. I decided not to get it because I'm pretty rough with my wallets. My SA informed me last week that he has one for me. If you're interested, call Kiet at the Chanel boutique in the houston galleria. :biggrin:

BTW, the wallet that you're interested in is really gorgeous!:nuts:

That would match perfect. Do you know how big it is?

I was planning to get this wallet to match my GST. I'm not really sure what the size is, hopefully Jainstein can help you on that. I, myself have not seen the wallet in person, my SA emailed me the picture. Whatever you decide on, I'm sure it would be beautiful!

Thanks everyone! I just ordered the black quilted caviar trifold wallet from my local Chanel store (Michigan Ave, Chicago- the SA was so nice!!).

I hope my mom will like it. Even the SA agreed that it is a perfect match to the black caviar GST with SHW. :biggrin: