Need help with a shorter haircut

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I currently have hair a little above my shoulder and I want to go shorter & sassier. I would like to get a shorter bob but I DO NOT want the "Victoria Beckham" cut with being ultra short in the back and progressively longer in the front. Don't get me wrong, it is a cute look it is just that everyone in my city seems to have that cut right now.

Any advice on alternative styles for a fiercy & sassy business professional?
Pictures would be appreciated!

Thanks!

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
I had a pob awhile ago, and have worn it a loooot of different ways. I think that you don't need to have the front 'as long' as Victoria Beckham had hers - the a-line cut is very sassy and professional looking. How short do you want to go??? I've had mine really short and it doesn't suit me - I need some length in the front, but I like how I get volume on top and in the b ack from having stacked layers.

I blow dry with a round brush and then flat iron the front pieces. It's a very sassy and professional business look - pm me if you want more info on the different ways I style it and have had it cut, and how I've even grown it out longer and modified it there. I've had short hair since the beginning of college, I think I could help you find something depending on what you want!!!!
I only say pm me because I have to run to work now :smile:

ETA: I had the pob before anybody even knew Victoria Beckham had it! I'm talking years!

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
^ That's what I was going to suggest. I had that haircut for a couple years and I LOVED it. It was so easy and definitely sassy!!!

I think the Katie Holmes bob is super cute too!
katie-holmes-bob.jpg
katie-holmes-bobcut.jpg

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
hey!

i got almost 12 or 13 inches cut off my hair i think like 4 months ago...i love it!

hope this picture helps...the back is a slight bit shorter...and i have layers all over so i can wear it really straight or play around with the layers!

good luck!!! let us know what you end up doing!

Attachments

• morimoto.jpg
    morimoto.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 60