Need help with a name for a new rescue dog!

Darling! Share a pic?:smile:

I only have Hendrix's pics here in my pc, the rest, I uploaded to my FB via mobile so these are taken with a digicam, so this is better. Hendrix is my eldest. He is 3 years old :heart: Here are some pics taken when he was about a year old: :blush:

Attachments

• hendrix.jpg
    hendrix.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC06813.jpg
    DSC06813.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC06814.jpg
    DSC06814.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC08444.jpg
    DSC08444.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 71
Irishgal, I am beyond excited for you! So wonderful of you to welcome Daisy into your home. She is so cute. How are she and Roxie getting along? What types of toys does she favor? My SIL was owned by 6 doxies, at one time - so funny to see them tear around the yard in a pack.

I'm looking forward to more pictures and stories!

Irishgal, I am beyond excited for you! So wonderful of you to welcome Daisy into your home. She is so cute. How are she and Roxie getting along? What types of toys does she favor? My SIL was owned by 6 doxies, at one time - so funny to see them tear around the yard in a pack.

I'm looking forward to more pictures and stories!

You are such a dear. The girls are getting along great. Thick as thieves, bugging mom, laying in the sun, looking for critters, digging, clowning around. They play very rough wrestle mania! They chase and knock into each other it's crazy.
They both love squeaky toys and hooves.

beautiful! I din't realize the breed could have brindle markings!

Ah yes, Hendrix is unique. His mother was a long haired red doxie and his father is my mom's doxie who is half mini half regular and he is the black and tan color.. so he came out like this :smile: I am also glad to keep my other doxies in the same family. Bowie is the nephew of Hendrix, and Ozzy and Iggy are the sons of Hendrix. Their mother is a regular smooth with black tan markings. Ozzy is smooth black tan brindle, but more defined tan markings, and Iggy is a tan smooth. I will take pictures of them soon with my digicam so you guys can see, the mobile pics don't do justice :smile:

You are such a dear. The girls are getting along great. Thick as thieves, bugging mom, laying in the sun, looking for critters, digging, clowning around. They play very rough wrestle mania! They chase and knock into each other it's crazy.
They both love squeaky toys and hooves.
Aww! Mine are the same! They are so funny and sneaky! I especially like the sound of their paws when they run and walk on marble. There's a certain rhythm to it that is unique to doxies. Love them. My doxies are my family. :cloud9: