Jimmy Choo Need Help with a Jimmy Choo Bag!

peeps64

Jul 19, 2008
Hello All!

I recently purchased a brand new patent leather (Midnight Blue) Mahala Jimmy Choo Bag. This morning I noticed, what looks to be, a small crack developing on the bottom/side of my bag!:cry: The bag has probably been carried a dozen times since I got it. Does anyone out there know of anything that I can do to try and fix or slow down this "crack"? Also, any ideas about what I can do to try and avoid this from happening again? I live in Kansas and it does get cold here during the Winter, but the coldest temperatures that it has been in would be somewhere in the 30's.

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thanks!

Can you please post a good close up picture of the crack here?

Most modern patent leather is plastic coated, as opposed to being polished to the high shine. There are exceptions to this, but you'll find polished patent is way more expensive than plastic coated. The patent Choo is plastic coated. With this type of patent, you do have to worry about cracking in cold temperatures, but 30s is not really that cold. Since the bag is brand new, I would take it to Choo, or where you purchased it, for a consultation.

Oh dear...I live in a warm climate so have not had this issue. I agree tho that I would not expect that to happen in the 30's. OK, we rarely have temps in the 30's here, but most areas do.