Need *HELP* with a decision... Pretty Please!

Aug 2, 2006
I have a chance to purchase a original Black/Brass bullet studs Coco duffle , of course they didn't have straps then. Here is where the confusion comes in (lol) I kind of wanted a Black Rocco with strap ... is it true that the leather on the first (coco) edition ones had the best leather or no? OK... if it were you, which would you get and why? Please help me out, TIA :smile:

boxermomof2

Jul 21, 2009
I still own my first gen black rocco because I haven't been lucky enough to find a newer black rocco that would convince me to give up my first gen.Believe me, I've tried.

Yes, IMO the leather was better, and the handles do not have a seam(something I am not happy with). I have rocco bags with strap and I end up carrying it like a satchel.
I'm a satchel gal at heart anyway.:smile:

Aug 2, 2006
I still own my first gen black rocco because I haven't been lucky enough to find a newer black rocco that would convince me to give up my first gen.Believe me, I've tried.

Yes, IMO the leather was better, and the handles do not have a seam(something I am not happy with). I have rocco bags with strap and I end up carrying it like a satchel.
I'm a satchel gal at heart anyway.:smile:

Thanks so much! I thought I had read/heard that on here before but couldn't remember if I had it backwards or not, lol! I think I will go for the Coco, I never use the straps on a bag either. I have a LV speedy B and I always carry her as a satchel, however I do think the strap adds a nice look to the bag. Maybe more will tune in and leave their input as well :smile: Thanks again!!!

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
I agree with Boxermom about the leather completely. Ahhh how lush and bubbly it used to be:girlsigh: For me though the addition of a strap has been a lifesaver as I have a young son to carry around as well as his things. I carry it as a satchel when alone and use it as a shoulder/messenger bag when the little guy is with me and I love that versatility. Good luck and I can't wait to see which you choose T:heart: