Need help with a buyer on Bonanzle!!!

kate xp

Living my Life!
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
Hi,
I am a seller on Bonanzle and recently I received a mail from a buyer stating:

"Hi, I just created an account on this website because I have been looking for a genuine Louis Vuitton Neo Cabby GM everywhere. I am a trusted and respected buyer on ebay with over 20 positive feedbacks and no negative feedbacks at all. I know that you usually only sell to people with confirmed paypal addresses but could you make just one exception this time? I guarantee you there will be no “weird” things regarding payment. Like I said, I have really been looking for this bag everywhere. My birthday is coming up and my dad would like to buy it for me. (I have wanted this bag for a long time) and you seem like a trusted seller. Unfortunately, he lives in Korea and can only use a credit card with a South Korean address. Could you please allow me to make this purchase and have this bag sent to my address in Beverly Hills? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your time."

Is there anyway to ensure that I wont be taken advantaged of or can get my money? I know I can do a tracking number and a confirmed signature when she gets the bag. But will those methods help me to get my money back in case the credit card is not good? She just recently started an account at Bonanzle.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread, please move it to where it belongs.

Thank you for all your help!!!

OMG no no no ! this sounds like a terrible transaction, woop-de-do, she has a whole 20 feedback on ebay !
I would not enter into anything with her, too risky surely !

OMG no no no ! this sounds like a terrible transaction, woop-de-do, she has a whole 20 feedback on ebay !
I would not enter into anything with her, too risky surely !

You can ask her to pay through Western Union which accepts credit cards so it shouldn't be a problem for her dad. You can ship it to Beverly Hills after you receive the money.

Agree with all.You would have NO protection what so ever...So indeed if it were a scam..which NOT sounding good to me at all..You would be out your bag and money too.The ONLY way I would do is either postal money order or western union...