Need help with a boy!

Oct 3, 2014
I can't sleep at night! All I think about is him! Should I just go ahead and make him mine!!!
I found this pic somewhere in Instagram! Can't recall where! But I'm dying to have him! What do you think!

Attachments

• IMG_1789.JPG
    IMG_1789.JPG
    280.6 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:
Reactions: kmoore925
I can't sleep at night! All I think about is him! Should I just go ahead and make him mine!!!
I found this pic somewhere in Instagram! Can't recall where! But I'm dying to have him! What do you think!
I saw this boy bag in person last night and it is unique. If you love this boy, you should make him yours :giggle::tup:

I saw this boy bag in person last night and it is unique. If you love this boy, you should make him yours :giggle::tup:
Wow really how stunning it is? I've never seen it in person but saw that particular picture! Really thinking hard if I should get it or just the classic boy but find it a little too gentle compare to this one in the picture!!!

Wow really how stunning it is? I've never seen it in person but saw that particular picture! Really thinking hard if I should get it or just the classic boy but find it a little too gentle compare to this one in the picture!!!
I think it looks better in person. I thought the leather would be grainy, but it's not. The one I saw is in old medium. It's a tough choice between the classic boy and this boy...can you get both? :graucho:

I think it looks better in person. I thought the leather would be grainy, but it's not. The one I saw is in old medium. It's a tough choice between the classic boy and this boy...can you get both? :graucho:
Hehehehe I wish! But it's really very expensive in Asia..so I need to decide on one, and I've been splurging too much in just a few months..do you think it will be long lasting as the caviar? Or will the metallic fade..

Hehehehe I wish! But it's really very expensive in Asia..so I need to decide on one, and I've been splurging too much in just a few months..do you think it will be long lasting as the caviar? Or will the metallic fade..
My SA told me this boy is in calf....and it seems it'll be durable. Caviar boy is such a classic boy. This boy is so different than the caviar boy. You have a boy bag with GH, correct? I love black Chanel bags and I think your Chanel collection that you mentioned in the other thread is very lovely. You have a few variety of black Chanel bags, which is great :hbeat:
What other black boy bag that you are considering to purchase?

My SA told me this boy is in calf....and it seems it'll be durable. Caviar boy is such a classic boy. This boy is so different than the caviar boy. You have a boy bag with GH, correct? I love black Chanel bags and I think your Chanel collection that you mentioned in the other thread is very lovely. You have a few variety of black Chanel bags, which is great :hbeat:
What other black boy bag that you are considering to purchase?
Yeah you're right! The black boy is in lambskin aged ghw! :smile:
I'm thinking of a black caviar with ruthenium hardware and this unique boy actually. Got confused with these choices..:smile:

As you know, I just got this bag so can give you some pros and cons of my first impressions:

Pros: very versatile color, unique but still easy to carry, not flashy. It's very light (even compared to my other Boy bag); the metallic finish seems to be decent quality (rough to touch but does not seem to rub off easily (but it's my first metallic bag so I'm not the best judge)

Cons: bag feels more flimsy than my other Boy, leather is very soft on the sides and bottom, fabric lining inside is cream color (easy to dirty) and interior lining itself is quite loose (not flush like my 2015 Boy) but this could be because the leather itself is soft.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

(For reference, the other Boy I'm referring to is a new-medium black Boy in herringbone chevron calfskin with RHW that I bought in 2015)

As you know, I just got this bag so can give you some pros and cons of my first impressions:

Pros: very versatile color, unique but still easy to carry, not flashy. It's very light (even compared to my other Boy bag); the metallic finish seems to be decent quality (rough to touch but does not seem to rub off easily (but it's my first metallic bag so I'm not the best judge)

Cons: bag feels more flimsy than my other Boy, leather is very soft on the sides and bottom, fabric lining inside is cream color (easy to dirty) and interior lining itself is quite loose (not flush like my 2015 Boy) but this could be because the leather itself is soft.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

(For reference, the other Boy I'm referring to is a new-medium black Boy in herringbone chevron calfskin with RHW that I bought in 2015)

Hehe thanks for the heads up! Your cons seems to be more intimidating than the pros! But the look of the boy really seems tough and rugged!