Need help with a Botkier!!!

ceci91

Aug 9, 2007
I need help from anyone who owns a botkier Bianca medium satchell, I really want to buy one but I need to know if you can hang it on your shoulder and if you can, is it comfortable, or is it more for holding it.

Please let me know!!!;)

Oh and by the way which color are you getting. I have been lusting over Elin Kling's for a while now and saw that the aniversary price at nordie's will be going back up so I went for it!

I need black so I am getting the black one, did you know that any handbag you buy at Nordstrom no matter how long you have had it for you can return it or exchange it? I am returning my Michael Kors and getting Botkier!!

I need black so I am getting the black one, did you know that any handbag you buy at Nordstrom no matter how long you have had it for you can return it or exchange it? I am returning my Michael Kors and getting Botkier!!
No problem,can't go wrong with the black! Yes I did know that but all of the bags I have from there are really used and I could never return it,but congrats on your deal!