Need help with a Botkier!!!

ceci91

Aug 9, 2007
I need help from anyone who owns a botkier Bianca medium satchell, I really want to buy one but I need to know if you can hang it on your shoulder and if you can, is it comfortable, or is it more for holding it.

Please let me know!!!;)

~Angela~

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
Boston
Haha too funny, I just placed an order for a black Bianca on Nordstrom.com. To answer your question though,yes it can go over quite comfortably. My good friend has one and it is really comfortable over the shoulder. :smile:

~Angela~

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
Boston
Oh and by the way which color are you getting. I have been lusting over Elin Kling's for a while now and saw that the aniversary price at nordie's will be going back up so I went for it!

ceci91

Aug 9, 2007
Thank you soo much!! yes that is where I saw it, I want to buy it but make sure it does fit on the shoulder the sale ends tomorrow!!!

ceci91

Aug 9, 2007
I need black so I am getting the black one, did you know that any handbag you buy at Nordstrom no matter how long you have had it for you can return it or exchange it? I am returning my Michael Kors and getting Botkier!!

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
I have a medium bianca and it fits ok on my shoulder, not loosely, but fits, hope that makes sense.

~Angela~

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
Boston
I need black so I am getting the black one, did you know that any handbag you buy at Nordstrom no matter how long you have had it for you can return it or exchange it? I am returning my Michael Kors and getting Botkier!!
No problem,can't go wrong with the black! Yes I did know that but all of the bags I have from there are really used and I could never return it,but congrats on your deal!