Need help: White all year round?

MsAmie

Gotta have them all!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
Hi everyone :biggrin:

I have always wanted a Peyton and finally purchased one from *bay--a white patent leather one. It was between the white and the gray patent one but I finally decided on the white since I know she will be a perfect summer bag. However, do you think I will also be able to use her all year round or only during the spring/summer? Any advice will be greatly appreciated! I will post pictures once she arrives!:nuts:

I bought my white patent peyton in february. I was too excited to wait until summer so I was carrying it in the winter. I think it also depends on where you live. It's relatively warm year round here so it's not uncommon to see white in winter.

I bought my white patent peyton in february. I was too excited to wait until summer so I was carrying it in the winter. I think it also depends on where you live. It's relatively warm year round here so it's not uncommon to see white in winter.

I live in Arizona and we don't have much of a winter here-- I can usually see people wear flip flops all year round, so maybe you're right, I could prob. get away with using my white Peyton during winter!:biggrin:

I have 7 White & Off White bags they work all year long... It is esp great in winter when you are sick of the grey days and this bright bag is bling at you..

Since you live in a warm climate then I would wear it - me white is the kiss of death Iam a dirt magnet, skirts, pants I manage to get it dirty. Enjoy the bag

I would use it year round because I carry what I love, and if I love a white bag (which I currently DO), then I'm gonna love it too in the middle of December. I think you could "winterize" it when the time comes by accessorizing with winter-like fobs, etc. Snowflakes, snowman, polar bear, penguin, boot....Coach has some really cute winter fobs:biggrin:

Thank you ladies! You all really made me feel better about my choice--I will be carrying her all year round with pride! Can't wait to get her in the mail!!!

emilybug, I really like your idea to "winterize" her with winter fobs/charms! :urock:

I carry whatever bag I like regardless of the season. But I also live in Texas, so not much of a winter here either and I'd carry a white bag anytime of the year.