Need help ... which travel bag to get?

Which one should I get?

• Mono Keepall 55 w/ strap

• Damier Ebene Keepall 55 w/ strap

• Damier Graphite Keepall 55 w/ strap

• Burberry Check Duffle

• Or spend the money on another brand and get more for the money?

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVgirl888

O.G.
Dec 10, 2006
Hi All!

I am going traveling soon and need to get a good traveling bag that is durable. I don't have any luggage bags, yet because I don't do a lot of traveling and I don't really pack a lot, when I do go traveling. I would like to a carry-on bag. Please give me advice and suggestions.
I am having a tough time deciding which pattern to get, because if I get the Mono Keepall, I would have to worry about the patina on the leather. Because I saw some vintage Keepalls on ebay and I don't like how the leather looks.

I need help in deciding which bag to get:

1. Mono Keepall 55 w/ strap (Everyone would recognize that it's a LV)

2. Damier Ebene Keepall 55 w/ strap

3. Damier Graphite Keepall 55 w/ strap (I wouldn't worry about the patina and I don't see many people using this color, here.)

4. Burberry Check Duffle (It's different & I don't have any Burberry bags in my collection.)

5. Or get something else that has the best & better quality.

TIA.

Last edited:
I think the Damier Ebene 55 with the strap would look great! The only other thing I would have voted for was a Mon Mono Keepall 55 with a strap, I think that would look really sharp and be a lot of fun! Good luck with your decision!

The Burberry Haymarket Check Holdalls are not expensive and look great! That being said, any of the Keepalls get also my approval! So I pretty much would vote for each choice in your poll....

How about a Cruizer/Grimaud?

attachment.php

How about a Longchamp Le Pliage Travel Bag?

attachment.php

Or a Balenciaga 48 Hour in Camel?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Grimaud.png
    Grimaud.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 161
  • Longchamp Le Pliage Travel Bag.png
    Longchamp Le Pliage Travel Bag.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Balenciaga Camel Leather 48 Hour.png
    Balenciaga Camel Leather 48 Hour.png