Need help!! Which rockstud should i get ?

marjezz

O.G.
Jan 20, 2012
Hi guys, i'm having a dilemma right now, i can't decide on which shoes should i get :wondering

Firstly, it's the 100mm rockstud pumps in yellow patent(S/S 2013) ? The SA told me that this is the only pair of the 100mm rockstud shoes they received for this season and luckily, it's in my size :P and the 100mm are hard to come by in SG
The kitten heels version the same color can be seen on:
http://m.saks.com/pd.jsp?FOLDER<>fo...name=Valentino&sid=13B4935499B7&bmUID=jJ2wC7a

Or, should i get the kitten heels in dark nude ? which is more practical and wearable compare to 100mm ? i've attached modelling pics :biggrin:

Please advise me on which one should i get :biggrin: TIA! :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_2629 (427x640).jpg
    IMG_2629 (427x640).jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 1,293
  • IMG_2626 (480x640).jpg
    IMG_2626 (480x640).jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 1,296
Nude is the best color...what you are wearing is nice,

I prefer the nude kitten heels to the yellow 100mm. Very cute!

Another vote for nude!

Thx for the advise guys :hugs::smile:
I was thinking of getting the nude another time :P since it's a classic but since everyone chose nude, i'm back to square one :thinking:

I actually found found another pair in my size, it's from the noir collection, the calf hair 100mm. It's making me more confused :wondering

Now i dunno which one to choose :panic:

Thx for the advise guys :hugs::smile:
I was thinking of getting the nude another time :P since it's a classic but since everyone chose nude, i'm back to square one :thinking:

I actually found found another pair in my size, it's from the noir collection, the calf hair 100mm. It's making me more confused :wondering

Now i dunno which one to choose :panic:

Get the nude! You can do more and it's going to be timeless style. Believe me, out of all your shoes in your closet your granddaughter will be head over heels for the rockstud!

Nude! I don't like the shade of yellow it's to pastel. I also like the nior as well but I'm leery of calf hair because of the possibility of shedding, if if falls out you can't fix it.

Get the nude! You can do more and it's going to be timeless style. Believe me, out of all your shoes in your closet your granddaughter will be head over heels for the rockstud!

Nude! I don't like the shade of yellow it's to pastel. I also like the nior as well but I'm leery of calf hair because of the possibility of shedding, if if falls out you can't fix it.

Thank youuu so much for the advise :hugs:, just saw ur replies after i bought the yellow one :sad:

Will definitely get the nude one for my next purchase, hopefully will be anytime soon :P

Thank youuu so much for the advise :hugs:, just saw ur replies after i bought the yellow one :sad:

Will definitely get the nude one for my next purchase, hopefully will be anytime soon :P

Congrats on your new rockstuds! Please post pics when they arrive! I've fallen so hard for these shoes...I'm trying to justify a 2nd pair :P