Need help : Which one?

bagnurse

Feb 2, 2007
Hi fellow chanel lovers. Would love to get your input on my next purchase. I am looking for a bag that can be worn everyday while I'm away on vacation in 2 wks. The weather will be sunny and warm so I thought beige would be the perfect color. I'm into larger bags for the daytime. Tried the gst, but as mentioned in the past it doesn't stay on the shoulder well. I figured this bag could be my everyday summer bag as well. Recently purchased the JM in aged gold, which by the way is gorgeous, but I am going to save that for the evening or special occasions. My bags take a lot of abuse: wore my coco cabas for the longest time. Any suggestions will be appreciated. :biggrin:

Helps if you tell us where is your destination and if this will be the only bag you will be bringing.

If you are going to a beach resort then leather may not be a good choice. Or if you are just sightseeing & shopping, then a shoulder bag may be a better choice.

Hi Mimster: i will be in the Carribean on a beach vacation:I usually try to wear a bag during the day (to breakfast etc.) that could possibly be worn in the eve with jeans or capris if we are going casual. I definetly would not be taking it down to the pool. If our evenings are more dressy, I pull out my classics. So I'm hoping to bring at least two bags. Hope this helps!Thanks in advance.

How about a WOC or maybe something that you can wear crossbody? IDK, I'm usually not the type to bring a purse to breakfast or meals while at the resort. Are you staying within the resort? If you are thinking of doing day excursions, then maybe get a non-descript bag to prevent theft.

Besides, it would be a great opportunity to buy something while on vacation. No Chanel boutiques though unless they just opened one this year. Have fun on your trip!

Another vote for WOC. It can be worn crossbody and works well casual or dressy. I never thought I would like such a small bag, but it is one of my favorite styles.

Ladies, Thanks for all the replies: The woc won't work, I usually put other things in my bag that I carry daily; but the beige caviar just might be the answer.Now to do a search: I think I may want the jumbo. The cert tote is not that comfy on the shoulder.That it is ,gold or silver hardware??????:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: