Need help: Which Deauville?

Which tote?

• Striped

• Plain

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s black but looks more like a dark navy which I don’t mind.

Yay! You’ll be happy. Both are beautiful bags. Either choice would be good.

I did see it in person and I know what you mean about the color it’s because of the material.. which I love.. can’t wait to get mine!

So happy with it. It’s my first Deauville and my husband originally bought me the cream and pearl one but I returned it bc it’s too high maintenance. I wanted a dark plain one bc I’m not into flashy bags. Here are 3 pics. First in the store then in my car and then on me.

View attachment 4783030

View attachment 4783031

View attachment 4783032

Thank you so much for the photos!

By the way and even though I already ordered it I feel I’m still confused about the size.. I know the striped one with handles came in 2 sizes..
I want the smallest size that has the handles.. do you know if the plain one came with 1 or 2 sizes with handles?
My SA said I got the smaller one just to be sure..

Thank you so much for the photos!

By the way and even though I already ordered it I feel I’m still confused about the size.. I know the striped one with handles came in 2 sizes..
I want the smallest size that has the handles.. do you know if the plain one came with 1 or 2 sizes with handles?
My SA said I got the smaller one just to be sure..
I thought the smallest size does not have handles only shoulder straps but I’m far from an expert on Chanel. I wanted the smaller one too but I liked this colour better and I like the handles. It is a big bag so I’ll prob get an organizer for it.

I thought the smallest size does not have handles only shoulder straps but I’m far from an expert on Chanel. I wanted the smaller one too but I liked this colour better and I like the handles. It is a big bag so I’ll prob get an organizer for it.

There are probably 4 sizes if not more
2 of them are with handles but not all colors/materials come in all sizes..

Reactions: Mamasgotanewbag
So.. a few members were wondering about the color of this beauty in real and I thought I’d post here in case anyone else is interested..
I would say it’s definitely a true black color just has that variation of intensity depending on the lighting.. it reminds me of a beautiful piece of denim (I used to own the LV black denim neo cabby and absolutely loved it but sold it since I’ve become more into Chanel).. It has a great texture that I absolutely love!
First photo under natural light on a sunny day and second one under artificial light :love:

89CB88D1-B60A-493E-8EA1-DC51959B51AF.jpeg69694A1D-1BC3-4DE3-973B-34720BFE29C9.jpeg

So happy with it. It’s my first Deauville and my husband originally bought me the cream and pearl one but I returned it bc it’s too high maintenance. I wanted a dark plain one bc I’m not into flashy bags. Here are 3 pics. First in the store then in my car and then on me.

View attachment 4783030

View attachment 4783031

View attachment 4783032
Another photo of the plain one:

View attachment 4781663
Hi, I was told its the large with the top handle and $3200. This says medium.

Are you happy with it ? Thinking about taking the plunge . I noticed all the resale prices are higher !
I am yes! And planning to get another one. I’ve had it for less than 2 months now so I can’t really comment on wear and tear but I think there will be some rubbing on the corners (where the canvas might turn whitish) but I’m ok with that.

Reactions: arliegirl