Need help. Which color should i pick?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. oh really? didn't know that. hmmm

2. I'd definitely go for the Whiskey.

3. I am definitely a Whiskey lover!

4. I would get the color you love the most, but I definitely vote for the whiskey. I used to have a natural bag and sold it, but the above poster is right...both colors will patina (the whiskey color is quite beautiful when that happens). If you want to keep the natural lighter, you can spray it with Shining Monkey, keep it out of light, and that will prevent a little bit.

5. I'd go with the whiskey... seems like it would coordinate with more things... JMO... Good Luck deciding!!:tup:

6. Whiskey imho.

7. I definitely prefer the whiskey! It's more rich-looking, plus, I feel like I am so pale, the natural color never looks good on me!

8. Do you wear more lights or darks?

If this will be an all-the-time-go-to bag maybe the natural would be better for Summer and as it darkens - it will be ready for falll.

9. I like natural and whiskey... I probably like whiskey a little bit more, especially now that it doesn't seem to be so orange... the one thing about the natural is it can vary and it will show water stains, etc more. Let us know what you decide, you can't go wrong either way! :tup:

10. To me, the darker the better. However, I am just biased by my experiences with lighter bags!

11. I'd go for natural.

12. Unless natural is made with vachetta leather it will never become like whiskey in the end. It may darken somewhat but that's a huge contrast between the two colors.

13. I'd go with the whiskey. It goes with everything and can carry off being a summer or winter bag.

14. If you want to use it year around, I would go with the whiskey. I'd choose the whiskey, it will complement all of your outfits and it's a great year around color. IMO the natural is more of a spring/summer color that I wouldn't necessarily use in the winter, JMO. No matter which you choose, you can't go wrong!

15. I like them both but if I had to choose I would pick whiskey!