Need help. Which color should i pick?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which color is better and practical? The Natural or the Whiskey? I need to decide by sunday so i need your thoughts. Which color would you get? Thanks!

Natural
    [​IMG]

or the Whiskey
    [​IMG]

2. hmm i'd prolly go with natural

3. I would go with the whiskey! :tup:

4. I prefer the whiskey but I don't have bags in either color so I don't know about how practical they are compared to eachother. I'm sure either is fine?

5. it's actually whiskey. the walnut is a bit more in the browner side IRL. i like both colors though.

6. I used to prefer natural, then I like whiskey now. Guess I'm no help, I don't own a bag in either color. I kind of worry that natural will get dirty fast but maybe it does not.

7. ^^ I accidentally put that but then I realized it was wrong so I changed it! I guess you replied before I changed it lol.

8. Whiskey all the way baby!!! I love that color!

9. thanks for your thoughts girls! i'm still undecided haha...:noggin:

10. Actually I think that second bag you're showing IS the walnut, isn't it? The whiskey is more orange. hmmmm

11. no, this is the drilldown pic of the whiskey. if you pull up the walnut photo on the coach website you can see the difference when it's side by side.

12. whiskey!! i have the whiskey leigh and the color is tdf!!

13. oh, okay! my bad. just call me "oops". :shame:

14. :lol:

15. I'd go with the whiskey. The natural gets almost as dark as the whiskey over time anyways..plus I :heart: my whiskey Ali!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice