Need help.. Whats next ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all.. I need help to make decision on my next purchase. My sister will travel to London in the next 2 weeks, and i want to ask her to buy LV.
    I know i just purchased speedy empriente 30 in black and totally DE MM. But this is an opportunity for me to buy cheaper bag than in local store. Yes yes i know i just create an excuse to buy a new bag. But i really need your help. ;)
    I am thinking to buy something in DA. I dont have any of DA. I like the pattern but i am so afraid its not easy to maintain. Is it time to buy DA ? If yes.. I only want to buy Neverfull. I want to try DA first. So i want to choose the cheapest. What do you think about my idea ? I like big bag, should i choose MM or GM ? I like to see neverfull cinched.
    I also love noe. Eeer should i just grab noe ? Oh help me please.......
    Additional info, this is my collection so far :

- speedy 30 empriente black
    - metis empriente celeste
    - NF GM ikat rose indien
    - NF MM mon monogram (on order)
    - speedy 35 mon monogram
    - speedy B 30 DE
    - totally MM DE
    - SLG's... I dont think i need to mention all my SLG. :smile:

Any comments welcome here. Thank you.

2. u already have 2 NF so my vote is for the noe but since u want it in azur would you be ok with all that vachetta

3. You can read my mind.. I am scared to see too much vachetta. Lol..
    Either mono or azur, they both have too much vachetta.

4. Maybe a small bag in DA, like Favorite or Eva?

5. I dont really use small bag. I like big bag. :smile:

6. Noe :love:

7. Then I would go for a NF :smile:

8. I have a noe bb in DA and I love it! The vachetta doesn't worry me either, but it does you. I don't think I would get another NF though.

9. In my opinion, the DA Neverfull is the best choice for a DA bag and here is why:

Summer is all about easy living and being on the go. A large open tote is perfect for this! You can just toss all those warm weather extras inside - sunscreen, water, hat, camera, magazine, sweater, book, etc etc etc. It's all no problem for the beautiful and functional Neverfull!! I think I just talked myself into one! LOL! I would own one if I didn't have a bright Mon Mono Neverfull for summer! Love, love, love the DA Neverfull!!

10. I vote for NF. It's cute in DA. I actually want one too.

11. +1

12. What about the Evora in Azur that is a really beautiful bag.

13. ^:tup:

14. I like the NF best and don't mind multiples of a bag that I love and use a lot. The Noe is gorgeous too and would bring some versatility to your collection. All that vachetta though...:sweatdrop: it would have me too nervous.

15. definitely the NF in DA :smile: