need help...what is blue gris or lapion???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been calling around on my quest for a blueberry daybag (no success it seems) or a back up french blue. (Not sure yet if I should try to hold out for the blueberry, but the FB is a beautiful color. Is it practical? Will I use it a lot? Or is it hard to wear?)

Anyway some of these sales people seem to have no idea what i am talking about, and many don't even know the style. One mentioned a color Blue gris, i think she said and another couldn't find it, the ticket said lapion??? She said it comes up a dark blue but it is not.

Has anyone heard of these? Do you know what they are talking about?

Any opinions on going for the FB or waiting for a blueberry to pop up are also appreciated. I am so undecided about everything!!!:confused1:

thanks

2. I think blue gris is blue india
    lapion? no idea

3. thanks, i think you are right alisonanna, about it being blue india and I did check that website (it is my bible) but found no listing. I appreciate the help

4. no idea about the colour names...

but i say wait for the blueberry! it's not THAT old of a colour and i'm sure it'd pop up on ebay sometime in the near future! :yes:

5. Yes thank you I saw that. And I am considering. But I am afraid because I have not seen that color IRL and there have not been too many postings of it, for me to get an idea. If there was a comparison between blueberry and indigo it might make it easier. You know most of the ebay sellers will not take returns, so I worry about bidding on something if I haven't seen it.

6. Blueberry / Bleu Roi is gorgeous. I'd wait for that. Indigo doesn't have the depth of Blueberry...

7. thanks kdc, that helps clarify for me.