Need Help! What do you think of this handbag?

I just ordered this Michael Kors handbag from NM website. I was never a fan of Michael Kors handbags and don't really like patent leather, but I want a black bag for work and the price seems too good to pass. I got it for around $245 including taxes. Is it a good deal?

What do you think of this bag and what is the quality of the Michael Kors bags in general? If someone has this bag, would you mind posting some modelling photos and let me know how you like the bag? I would really appreciate it! :flowers:

NMV02S9_mn.jpg

I think that's a really cute bag and you got a great deal! I really like MK bags but I haven't gotten around to purchasing on yet. The leather is always really nice. Congrats!

Hate to be the nagative one but if you don't like patent leather (as I don't), maybe you went for this beause it was a good price? That said, I do like Michael Kors bags and it's nice looking.

I like the shape - but am not thrilled with the buckle. I have been lusting after the lime colored Astor bag - it just came in at Nordstom, so I'll be checking it out. I do like Michael Kors - I hope you enjoy your bag.