Need help w/ next purchase

pink1

O.G.
Nov 29, 2007
Here's what I need....some type of shoulder bag (I have a 2 1/2 year old so hang held is out for now). Size wise....I have a Chanel PST (a little snug sometimes) and a Gucci Pelham (huge!). I want something kind of in between. I scoped out the LV the other day while I was at the mall. There seemed to be some good options. Just wanted opinions from you guys on what you liked best and was the most functional. Thanks!!!

I like the Monty among all the new shoulder bags. Simple yet chic and functional with a zippered top and has a roomy interior, plus easy to get things in and out of:yes:. Not too much vachetta to worry about too:tup:.

I really like the batignolles vertical as a shoulder bag, it's roomier than the PH, and a little neater looking than the neverfull.

I like the Monty PM!
I have a 3 year old, and this bag is so functional and roomy. It is an excellent price point and the perfect kick around bag!

i have the bagnitolles horizontal and use it as my daily workhorse bag (i have a 2 year old). i understand what you mean about the open top vs zipper issue, but i've been very happy with the BH and love the easy access to everything i need while on my shoulder, on my arm, or on the car seat. that said, i am planning on going to the LV store tomorrow to pick up a Galliera PM to have as a different option.