i need you all helps with the hardware.

BIRKIN 35 - ORANGE - TOGA

should it go with

GOLD or PALLADIUM ?

Bag-terfly

O.G.
Sep 24, 2008
Red White & Blue
Welcome to tPF!!!! Honestly, I've been contemplating over this one myself, as well. I know some people either prefer one hw over the other, which makes life a whole lot easier. But as for me, there are certain colors that I much prefer PHW and others with GHW and a few that I don't mind either way. Orange is one that I'm still indecisive bc Orange is one of those colors what looks great with both hw. One thing that you may want to consider is whether you would wear yellow or white gold while carrying the bag. With this in mind, I'll jump on it if I see a 30 cm Swift Birkin w/PHW.

Anabeni

O.G.
Jun 24, 2007
IMO: Warm colors (orange, potiron, gold, soleil, etc) look great with GHW and Cool colors (raisin, prune, violet, fuschia, blues...) look great with PHW. Just my thoughts... Whatever you decide, let us know!

AuthenticLux

Mom/Feminist/Veteran
O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
San Francisco
I chose palladium - more casual and for some reason, I think orange and potiron really work with PHW. Either will look fab, tho!

kashmira

Team Orange
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Scandinavia
Orange is one of the colours I think looks good with both PHW and GHW. I cannot see myself with a bag with GHW so PHW get my vote.

Jan 20, 2007
Another vote for palladium. I use orange as a spring/summer bag and I think that the PHW cools down the orange. I usually wear orange with whites, taupes and light khakis and the PHW just seems to compliment these colours better.

HOWEVER, I think that orange with GHW works better for fall/winter than with PHW. I guess I'm saying, depends on how you plan on wearing the bag.

India

O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Upper South, USA
I think it's all about your jewelry/bracelets etc. I wear a lot of gold jewelry and palladium just looks all wrong on me. I love GHW on just about everything, but think it's especially rich on orange.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I voted for palladium too. I've seen the bag IRL with both, and like others said here H Orange works with both. I just happen to think the palladium looked ever so slightly more 'cool' and juicy (don't even ask me why)

And I usually like the gold HW better. Make that nearly always so even I'm surprised

Jun 23, 2007
Count me in for gold hardware with orange togo. It's a killer combination. I don't think you can go wrong with it. For some reason, the gold hardware just makes the orange pop.
--Judy