Need Help(Used Speedy price/photos)!

1. Hi!
    a 100% positive feed back ebayer(she is MPRS,)
    wants to sells me a speedy 25.
    tha bag is 2 years old,and ,in my opinion(but i'm not an expert),is in excelent condition.
    she asks me 350 euros(460 $).Here in Italy the Speedy 25 NEW costs 415 euros(545$).
    what do you think?
    i buy it used(i save 65 euros)or i have to buy it New?
    photos:

IMG_0062.JPG IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0068.JPG IMG_0074.JPG IMG_0810.JPG
  2. other photos:

THank you for your answer!!

IMG_0064.JPG IMG_0802.JPG IMG_0809.JPG IMG_0059.jpg
  3. I think the price is fine since the bag is in such a great condition! Let us know if you decide to get it!

4. The Speedy is in great condition - will you buy it directly from her, so no shipping charges ? If yes, I think it's a good deal.
    If not, think about the S&H and possibly the custom fees...

5. good question!
    the price(350 euros)is inclusive of S&H,and there isn't custom fees(we live in different city but same state):yes:

6. For such a minor price difference, I would buy from the boutique. Personally speaking, that would ensure you pick exactly the bag you want.

7. The price looks great! And, Speedy condition is good! Yep, it's a great deal!
    But for me, I love to buy the new one if it's still available in the store!

8. Great then! I love the patina on the bag and I don't have a problem with preloved LV's (I personally don't like the almost white vachetta but it's really a question of taste - you might like it :yes: ) so I think it's a good deal. Let us know what you decide :yes:

9. I tend to agree. Pre-owned is fine but in this instance the saving is not so great.

I think get a new one.

10. Stefy, go for it! it's a great bag! it's difficult to find a lovely pre-owned bag in such a gorgeous condition!

11. thank you!

12. the bag looks good... but i also think that it's not a huge difference from getting a new one from the boutique. why not just purchase it new?

13. since the savings is not that great, i think ya should buy a brand new one.

14. I would go buy a new one. There is something special about getting it from the store and it being brand new. There isn't much of a price difference - not saving all that much. I will admit though that it does look like it's in mint condition.

15. To me a new one would be better, with the whole experience of buying in the store

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice