Need help urgently, I'm torn between beautiful two wallets

marceylove

Adopt. Don't shop.
O.G.
Oct 23, 2007
Hi there all Miu Miu lovers,

Please, I need help urgently. I found these two very beautiful wallets on a website I don't know which one I should choose. If I had the budget for both I'd have definitely gotten both but unfortunately I only have the budget for just one.

I like the red one because the colour is bold, bright, and cheerful. But I'm not sure if the texture of the leather will be soft and durable.

I like the nappa dark rose/gold metallic one because I've heard the leather is soft but I'm not sure of the durability, and if the colour looks pretty in real.

Which one will last long? Which one feels good to the touch? Which one will looks classy and classic now and when the time pass?

It seems like a dilemma to me I never had such a problem before but look what Miu Miu does to me! :smile:

Thank you very much in advance for all your help :smile:

Cheers!

Attachments

• red patent.jpg
    red patent.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 105
  • dark rose gold metallic.jpg
    dark rose gold metallic.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 119
I like my wallet to be bright so I can find it easily when I open my bag so I definitely would go for the red.
The pink one although very pretty, just screams high maintenance to me.

You should go for the red one.

My friend had a key holder in nappa leather. Due to the softness of the leather, the key holder got quite beaten after just one year. I wouldn't recommend it.

Thank you all for your feedbacks :smile: I'm so glad that I came here and asked for opinion and experience sharing before I made a decision.

Now I know what I'll get. I'll take action picture once I get the RED wallet :smile:

Thanks so much all :smile:

Take care! :smile: