GO-14 or Twist GM

• GO-14 Cyclamen

• Twist GM Fuchsia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gracielisticus

Gracielisticus
Nov 27, 2014
Hello Ladies,

I need help to decide between two bags, GO-14 in Cyclemen o Twist GM in Fuchsia. Both are similar but not equal and i can not decide. Please give me yours preferences and opinions. What and why.

Next week I want to order one of them by the web and i dislike exchange things.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• GO14.png
    GO14.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 729
  • Twist GM.png
    Twist GM.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 676
Now that I've seen both of these in person it makes it even harder. Both colors in person are beyond the wow factor. With the Twist, that fuchsia looks so much more vivid and deeper in color than the regular epi fuchsia (my alma bb is in fuchsia and it doesn't look like the fuchsia on the Twist). When I asked my SA what color this was on the Twist and he told me, I didn't believe him. Now the Go-14 has the purple/pink blend going on, and again in person it's just so stunning! The Go-14 you may have to watch not bumping into things more than you would have to worry about the Twist. Not that you would want to bump anything with either, but the Twist may be able to take it more. And I love that the LV opening on the front of the Go-14 is smaller than on the Twist. Overall, it's a very tough choice, but since I worry about the softer leather more, I'd probable pick the Twist?

I've tried and seen both bags. I love the GO-14 more simply because it's fully leather lined but the bag is made of lambskin which scares me off. I prefer the lock on the GO-14 which is a lot minimalist compare to the lock on the Twist. If you are not afraid of lambskin, go for the GO-14 because the colour is stunning and has a vintage effect. Whereas epi leather on the twist is more durable but the it's lined in microfibre lining and the lock is bigger and the GM will be very boxy. The flap has a V cut out shape to fit the lock doesn't look as nice as the GO-14. The GO-14 has a more relax and luxuriously feel. I think the capacity in the Twist GM is bigger than the GO-14. Good luck!

I agree on the epi Fuschia. Somehow it's deeper and hasn't got that shine like the normal epi fuchsia on the alma. Wonder why. For me, I would pick the Twist as well simply because I'm afraid of lambskin.

I agree on the epi Fuschia. Somehow it's deeper and hasn't got that shine like the normal epi fuchsia on the alma. Wonder why. For me, I would pick the Twist as well simply because I'm afraid of lambskin.

I knew it was different! It's just seems to be a richer fabulous shade. Like they purposely added a little more something to the color specifically for this bag.

Go-14 gets my vote.... That colour is so unique too. I saw the Cyclamen colour after I had already got my Cruise one... There is just no comparison IMO. Here is mine :P

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 679