Need Help!! Traveling....

Pandster

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I'm traveling this weekend and I've been looking for a shoulder bag that I can travel with. I feel like I've exhausted all of my options and keep coming back to LV, after looking at different brands and prices. Which one of the LV shoulder bag do you have that you love? I want a shoulder bag that is comfortable enough to travel with, and also can be used everyday. Thanks!!!

I don't have one, but would love a Neverfull! It looks like a great travel tote, especially in the GM size. Damier is the safest canvas, but there's not much vachetta to worry about on the Mono one.
I'm thinking of getting an Azur one for my honeymoon in july :heart:

I think the best travel bag, size wise and comfort of wearing on the shoulder is the Galliera GM, I have one, love it for travel, you can get so much in it and does make a great everyday bag too! If you love oversize bags another one to try is the Cabas Mezzo. Good luck!

I agree with the other posters ... Neverfull MM or Galliera GM
The new Artsy MM may also be an option.
Good luck and let us know what you decided on (we love pictures here too :biggrin:)

Thanks for your inputs! I was actually considering the Galliera BUT didn't want to worry about the vachetta. Neverfull is nice but I don't want it to be all open on top. I checked out the artsy, but it was too big on me!!! :sad: