Need help. Tote or flap

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok ladies. I finally flagged down this beautiful dark silver flap and have the Be caviar silver tote as well. Struggling to decide if I should keep one over the other as they are similar colors, and I am not sure if I can afford keeping both. Your opinions would be helpful. Thanks. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462488052.374375.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462488133.922721.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462488173.258971.jpg

Just looking at both of them make me melt! I love grey! Lol.

2. Flap is versatile. Can be used dressed up or casually. They are both Gorgeous

3. Yep. Agree and it is a cool looking flap

4. You know where my loyalty lies since I have the same flap. :P

They are both gorgeous it would be great if you can keep both! :thinking:

5. Those are both gorgeous. I guess it depends what else you have.

6. Yes. Like you, I am back and forth on how much I would carry it. The jumbo hangs low on me crossbody and that is how I like to wear my bags. Hmm. The color is divine and maybe I could get used to wearing like a normal bag.

7. I also got this a few weeks ago. I carry my Hermes Evelyne a lot throughout the day because it's so comfy. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462490918.109429.jpg

8. Oh wow you got all the bases covered. Is the tote and flap from current season?

9. Tote is 14b and flap is 15b but my NM SA found one last of each!

10. So I am scrubby right now but this is how low it sits compared to 226 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462491473.945182.jpg

11. Here is me and tote ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462491621.465101.jpg

12. Ugh I like them all!

13. I like the color of the tote but the flap design more on you both bags seems abit big on you. I'll choose the flap.

14. So I kinda agree looking at the pics that they are big.

15. Ah I like both!