Need Help! Totally MM vs. Westminster GM

Oct 27, 2007
I have a Westminster GM which I am selling. I would like another tote and like the newly restyled Totally MM. Is it any larger than the Westie? Dimensions would not indicate so, but I'm thinking Totally has a bigger opening. Anyone have both and care to help? Thank so much!!:smile:

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I have a Westminster GM which I am selling. I would like another tote and like the newly restyled Totally MM. Is it any larger than the Westie? Dimensions would not indicate so, but I'm thinking Totally has a bigger opening. Anyone have both and care to help? Thank so much!!:smile:
I have westie GM and the mono totally mm...they seem about the same length but the the totally is higher and the totally does have a bigger zipper opening....I'm surprised they measure about the same size since the totally feels like a bigger bag when I carry it....maybe its because of the pleating on the westie?

Last edited:

loveglitzer

Apr 3, 2012
Europe
Dont know the westminster ... But the totally mm is a beautiful and the opening is a full size opening, lovely smooth zipper, soft but structured bag, side pockets are great and the shoulde straps in DE do sit very well on my shoulders ... I have dropping shoulders but no problems with the stay of my totally pm. Strap is a bit stiffer when new but is softens a little when used regulary. I love it in DE and would buy her in MM if I needed a bigger bag. Quality looks great and I think, I will use her for ages in good health.