Need help to pick DE bag!!!

vanluna

Jun 17, 2015
Hi everyone!! Please help me pick a DE bag for my Mother's Day gift. I went to LV and tried a few bags today and when I showed the pictures to my husband (big mistake!!) he said that I look older with DE print and that I need to buy bags with color (that's why I need your help my fellow LV lovers). My only LV is a Neverfull MM monogram (I love this bag!!!) but want something worry free that I can use for fall/winter. Please let me know which one looks better on me: Speedy B 30, Sienna MM or Alma PM. I'm open to any sugestions (vacheta free).

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 1,181
I love the speedy B 30 ... I have the 35 and its a great all around bag !! It's one bag I can't live without .. I also love the sienna it's beautiful too !

All great bags and all look great on you!!! What is your preference for a shoulder/cross-body vs hand held bag? The speedy b is very versatile in how it can be worn but the alma is such a classic shape.

i own the speedy b de and i love the versatility of that bag but i also really like the sienna. i am not a huge fan of the alma pm but many many here are. to me the alma is tougher to carry and is so structured that the base sticks out on me and i feel like i will bump into things. for me it would be speedy or sienna because i feel like they are much easier to carry. best of luck with your decision!

All great bags and all look great on you!!! What is your preference for a shoulder/cross-body vs hand held bag? The speedy b is very versatile in how it can be worn but the alma is such a classic shape.

Thanks!!! I have mostly shoulder bags and all my bags are very casual. My only LV is my NF MM. I would like to add a bag that I can use for dinner out or less formal events. I tried the Alma with all my bag essentials inside and it gets a little heavy on the arm but the SA said they sell the strap separately. I still think the Alma looks beautiful as a handheld bag though.