Need help to pick DE bag!!!

I may be in the minority here but I vote for the Siena. I currently have a speedy b 30 and am leaning towards selling it for a Siena pm. The speedy is a little too large for my frame but I find that it gets heavy because I use it with an organizer. Also it sticks out causing me to bump it into things often. I like that the Siena has a wider opening and looks good with casual clothing but can also be dressed up.

Thanks for your response!!! Which strap would you recommend for the Alma? You are right about the Siena. It looked very good hand held but when I tried the strap it was too long for shoulder wear and when using as cross body the bag looked a little bulky. Maybe PM would have been a better fit for me?

The 16mm strap was designed specifically for the Alma PM, apparently. Here's the link: http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/adjustable-shoulder-strap-16-mm-ebene-damier-ebene-000327

I think the Sienna's shape doesn't lend itself well to being carried on the arm, maybe that's why it looks off to me in your mod pic. I would carry it by hand or shoulder but never arm or crossbody. Do you happen to have a comparison pic between the MM and PM?

The 16mm strap was designed specifically for the Alma PM, apparently. Here's the link: http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/adjustable-shoulder-strap-16-mm-ebene-damier-ebene-000327

I think the Sienna's shape doesn't lend itself well to being carried on the arm, maybe that's why it looks off to me in your mod pic. I would carry it by hand or shoulder but never arm or crossbody. Do you happen to have a comparison pic between the MM and PM?

Thanks for your response. No, I never tried the PM size since I thought it will be too small but I'm planning on stopping by the store and I will post a picture. You are right about the shape and being carried in the arm. When I tried it with the strap the MM looked too long when wearing on the shoulder (shortest setting) and too bulky as cross body. Maybe the PM strap is shorter?

I went back to the store today and tried the speedy B 25 and it looked very small on me. The sienna PM looked good but I think the MM looks better and the SA's agreed with me. I didn't tried the Alma again because I know that the PM will be the perfect size. Here is a picture with the PM:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 307
I went back to the store today and tried the speedy B 25 and it looked very small on me. The sienna PM looked good but I think the MM looks better and the SA's agreed with me. I didn't tried the Alma again because I know that the PM will be the perfect size. Here is a picture with the PM:

Siena MM

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 272

It looks good on you. But I think it'll be a toss up between the Sienna MM and the Alma. How do you feel about the strap drop on both bags?

Too long if wearing the bag on the shoulder. Is not a perfect fit unfortunately 😞
It feels better when wearing crossbody.
Too bad. Did you try the Alma with a shoulder strap? If you want something classic and versatile, the Alma can't be beat. The Sienna is pretty too but since the MM suits you better, the size will limit it to casual wear, in my opinion. But I don't want to turn you away if it's something that caught your heart. Are you leaning towards any of these bags in particular after considerations?