Need help to pick DE bag!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!! Please help me pick a DE bag for my Mother's Day gift. I went to LV and tried a few bags today and when I showed the pictures to my husband (big mistake!!) he said that I look older with DE print and that I need to buy bags with color (that's why I need your help my fellow LV lovers). My only LV is a Neverfull MM monogram (I love this bag!!!) but want something worry free that I can use for fall/winter. Please let me know which one looks better on me: Speedy B 30, Sienna MM or Alma PM. I'm open to any sugestions (vacheta free).

Thanks!!!

Attached Files:

2. Second pic

Attached Files:

3. Alma Pm vs Speedy 30

Attached Files:

4. I love the speedy B 30 ... I have the 35 and its a great all around bag !! It's one bag I can't live without .. I also love the sienna it's beautiful too !

5. All great bags and all look great on you!!! What is your preference for a shoulder/cross-body vs hand held bag? The speedy b is very versatile in how it can be worn but the alma is such a classic shape.

6. Thanks for your response!!! Do you use a purse organizer with your speedy?

7. The Alma looks amazing on you! It looks so chic and sophisticated. That's my vote.

8. i own the speedy b de and i love the versatility of that bag but i also really like the sienna. i am not a huge fan of the alma pm but many many here are. to me the alma is tougher to carry and is so structured that the base sticks out on me and i feel like i will bump into things. for me it would be speedy or sienna because i feel like they are much easier to carry. best of luck with your decision!

9. #9 May 3, 2016
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
    In order of preference:
    -Speedy B 30
    -Alma PM
    -Siena MM

10. Thanks!!! I have mostly shoulder bags and all my bags are very casual. My only LV is my NF MM. I would like to add a bag that I can use for dinner out or less formal events. I tried the Alma with all my bag essentials inside and it gets a little heavy on the arm but the SA said they sell the strap separately. I still think the Alma looks beautiful as a handheld bag though.

11. Thanks!!!!

12. Speedy b gets my vote, but they all look great on you!

13. Siena gets my vote

14. Siena

15. You can never go wrong with another neverfull or a speedy. The alma with a strap is a great bag as well! Very elegant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice