Need help to identify this strap hardware

  1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am a shorty and most of the bag straps (even adjustable) are usually too long for me, usually I will add extra holes and have my perfect length, however I have a Givenchy bag which use a different type of hardware, it is kinda look like "rivets" but I think it is not as I googled up and down can't find it at DIY market :sad:

    Attached Files:

  2. It is called a “Button Stud Small Screwback” on and a “collar button” on
  3. THANK YOU hotpursuit :ty:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice