Need help to find this Bottega Veneta bracelet

daniels307

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
Hi Ladies,

I'm looking for a birthday gift for my husband and would like to buy a Bottega Veneta woven leather bracelet for him. Since he has the same bracelet almost in every basic colours, I think a Bottega bracelet in bluish gray would be perfect. A blogger says he bought it from Bottega Veneta store in Copenhagen but I couldn't find it anywhere. Here's the link for your reference:
HTTP://IMAGES.GOOGLE.CO.ID/IMGLANDING?Q=BOTTEGA%20BRACELET%20IMAGE&IMGURL=HTTP://FL2.SHOPMANIA.ORG/FILES/IMAGES/7510/BOTTEGA-VENETA-NEW-VOGUE-WEAVE-BRACELET-COFFEE~7509979.JPG&IMGREFURL=HTTP://WWW.SHOPMANIA.COM/SHOPPING~ONLINE-JEWELRY~BUY-BOTTEGA-VENETA-NEW-VOGUE-WEAVE-BRACELET-COFFEE~P-7509979.HTML&USG=__3BZ1X2BNFPDJ2_QOCK8COADGBGQ=&H=175&W=171&SZ=5&HL=ID&SIG2=IHZVGG1ZZOUPLTXNYZDSBG&UM=1&ITBS=1&TBNID=8XWL6PXBNTWQGM:&TBNH=100&TBNW=98&PREV=/IMAGES%3FQ%3DBOTTEGA%2BBRACELET%2BIMAGE%26UM%3D1%26HL%3DID%26CLIENT%3DFIREFOX-A%26HS%3DTZI%26SA%3DX%26RLS%3DORG.MOZILLA:EN-US:OFFICIAL%26TBS%3DISCH:1&EI=XMATS8DHNPDDRAFNG-YHDA&UM=1&CLIENT=FIREFOX-A&HS=TZI&SA=X&RLS=ORG.MOZILLA:EN-US:OFFICIAL&TBS=ISCH:1&START=6#TBNID=QR2UJKNTRIYC2M&START=15
Appreciate if you can help me, or referring me to a person who can help me to find one. Thanks so much in advance!

seems the link doesn't work and unfortunately I don't know how to insert image :sad:
For your reference, Saks is currently selling the same style but they do not have the colour that I'm looking for (bluish gray, which I think named as "Matita"?)
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...<>ast_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1267980061285

can't see the link, but you can send an email to [email protected]. he is my SM..... also you can just call a BV boutique or Saks. really they don't stand on ceremony. HTHs.

Matita is a current (Resort 09/10) colour so you should be able to find it at your local BV boutique... or call any of them if you don't have one nearby. Good luck!

Thanks so much for the advice ladies! I finally contacted one of the BV store through email (which I discovered from this forum), and they have it in stock! Thank God I found this forum!!!!! :smile:)