Need help to find the bag

littlehanoi

Oct 29, 2012
It's new arrived bag, look similar to lockme cabas but it has three compartments, zipper in the middle one. This is hand held bag but there is a shoulder strap separating. There is also bag charm looks similar to the charm from the Croisette bag. I saw it at the store today but can not find on internet. Could you help me which name or a link
, where I can find it? Many thanks

The design itself appeals to me. It seems like a simple, yet elegant handbag which can be perfectly used in a corporate environment. The part which kind of bothers me about this bag is the double tassel in the front. I have yet to see it in real life but on the pictures I am not sure if I like it or not.

Reactions: littlehanoi
The design itself appeals to me. It seems like a simple, yet elegant handbag which can be perfectly used in a corporate environment. The part which kind of bothers me about this bag is the double tassel in the front. I have yet to see it in real life but on the pictures I am not sure if I like it or not.

I actually was at the store and tried the bag today but they didn't have black at home. It's very lightweight, elegant and as you said can be perfect work bag, which I need one. But I am not sure about the shape and tassels like you. Too bad I did not take any picture. Also, it is a new model so I don't know how it will last.

This bag also caught my eye[emoji3] i was asking about it in the spring summer 17 thread. The pink is really sweet and the compartments make it a good work bag. Pls do a reveal if you get it!

This bag also caught my eye[emoji3] i was asking about it in the spring summer 17 thread. The pink is really sweet and the compartments make it a good work bag. Pls do a reveal if you get it!

Yes Shan29, I saw your post after asking question here. I try the pink one today. It really nice, comfortable, lots of space. But I can't have pink so I order the black one. Will you buy one too?

Yes Shan29, I saw your post after asking question here. I try the pink one today. It really nice, comfortable, lots of space. But I can't have pink so I order the black one. Will you buy one too?

i have actually put down a deposit for the neo noe. I just bought a chanel lambskin tote and decided my next bag needs to be totally carefree and roomy so i can throw my kid's stuff in. [emoji16]

Because I already have too many monogram bags. I just bought pochette metis and Clunnybb in December 2016. My SA convinced me that the new lockmi or lockme bag will fit my job better.

I see! I am new to LV..usually at the chanel side. Lol my neo noe will be my first LV bag. Any idea when your black one will arrive?