Need help to decide

Hi.. im confused and could not decide.. i will be visiting paris and cant decide on my first chanel.. since i have sooo many chanel that ive been drooling for but unfortunately my budget is limited, can u guys help me to decide which is the best.. im petite and i need it for casual wear.

my choices are:
A - gst and quilted classic woc
B - old medium boy
C - classic medium caviar

Tq in advance for helping me

Hi.. im confused and could not decide.. i will be visiting paris and cant decide on my first chanel.. since i have sooo many chanel that ive been drooling for but unfortunately my budget is limited, can u guys help me to decide which is the best.. im petite and i need it for casual wear.

my choices are:
B - old medium boy

I think you should try them all on first then decide which suits you and your needs the best. At least you have a nice selection of "wants" on your list.

Agree with above posters, to first try them on. But if it's me, I would go for the classic medium in caviar as well like Vaninnocent. Just because it's classic and if it's your first. It's a versatile piece that you can use casual or formal

Classic Medium Caviar. Why? 1) Price increases faster than the GST and WOC 2) Such a classic 3) Yes the GST and WOC will be more versatile but I feel as though if you leave the flap behind you will wish you would have bought it first. I'd put the GST and WOC on the list for your next purchase.

Good luck:smile:

my choices are:
B - old medium boy

Hi.. tq for the replies.. yes ive tried all the choices listed. Thats y i really have difficulties in deciding which is the best..
First Chanel bag...Paris...there's only one way to go: classic medium flap. Please do yourself a favor and look at the lambskin as well while you are there. It may change your mind. If not, then you'll have at least felt both in Paris (the lambskin is the iconic Coco Chanel bag). C'est tres bon!

First Chanel bag...Paris...there's only one way to go: classic medium flap. Please do yourself a favor and look at the lambskin as well while you are there. It may change your mind. If not, then you'll have at least felt both in Paris (the lambskin is the iconic Coco Chanel bag). C'est tres bon!

+1 :tup: Please try on the lamb..