Need help to decide! Black/flamma or tumble Blu

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need help deciding between two mini Buckets! I'm choosing between two, and I have pros/cons and questions for each

Black/flamma
    - I already have a regular black/flamma, so would it be silly to have a mini of it?

Tumbled leather in blu
    - is the blu closer to navy? The website color looks a lot lighter, but other real-life images makes it closer to navy, which I would prefer.
    - What's the leather like?

I was also considering the brandy, but my wardrobe is mostly blue, white, black, and gray, so I think I'm better off sticking with these two options.

2. I love the veg tanned black and flamma and if you like it I see nothing wrong with getting it in the mini also. I love the structure of these bags rather than the tumbled leather. I have the Brandy reg bucket and love the patina it is developing. I find it compliments neutrals. Good luck with your decision.

3. Black for sure. I prefer the veg tanned to their other leathers. I'd probably more lean towards black/marina but black flamma is gorgeous too.

4. I have both the veg-tanned black mini bucket and blu tumbled leather mini bucket. I use both quite a lot but for different looks. I would say the black veg-tanned (I have black/ballerina) mini bucket is a bit dressier so I use it more during the work week and the tumbled blu mini bucket on weekends. And yes, the Blu is definitely more of a darker navy blue.

5. Thank you for your input, ladies! My bag just shipped and maybe I'll post a reveal once I get it!