Need help to choose a school bag!

What bag should I get?

• Mono Speedy

• Red Epi Noe

• Damier Bastille

• Something else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Noe for sure!

As to wearing it cross body, I could never do it, but I saw a very slender, petite, flat-chested (which I am far from being, LOL) girl at the mall was wearing that way who rocked it!

Lol, I'm far from slender (yet) or petite, so I guess I should assume that I can't do it as for now at least.. Still, I'm leaning heavily towards it, and since all of you guys are recommending it, and because I'm in love with it, I'll might give in and get it :yahoo:

I'm leaning towards Noe big time now :P However, is it possible to wear it across the body? I'm not thinking of doing it often, but I'm planning to bike to and from school, so then it would be nice to have it across the body at least for then..
i have actually worn mine across the body, a few times. you have to extend the strap all the way for it to work, though, and it's not very long. i only do it when i have to carry too many things and don't want to worry about my bag slipping off my shoulder. i'll try and post a pic, tomorrow, to show you.

id go for the noe or BH. The noe looks great and original, you seem to love it too, so it seems perfect. The BH is good because of its A4 format and its easy to get in and out off.

I voted for the Damier Bastille but on second thought I also think Noe.:P It will give a splash of color, stands up to the rain, and can carry a lot - a hand held does not work for school that well. But Noe is shoulder as well, and you stated that your shoulder hurts sometimes! The Damier Broadway may be too brief case like but that one can be carried both by hand and on the shoulder.... But a red Noe would be beautiful, can be practical, and most of all you want it!;)

Wow, thanks for all your inputs :smile: So, I've more or less decided on the Noe now (of course, I want the bastille and the BH sooner or later anyways), so now I'll just have to wait for August to come so that I can purchase it :yahoo: I'm so thrilled :biggrin: