Need help to authenticate this dolce gabbana jacket.cant find any sub-forum

Item name:BLACK LABEL DOLCE GABBANA BLACK BOMBER DOWN JACKET COAT SIZE 44 IT
Item number:260925426859
Seller:dddinh1
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260925426859

It seems too good to be ture to me..thx:smile:
Please wait for someone who might know D&G clothing. I'll comment on my concerns.

1. There should be a hologram. I think it would be permanently attached to an interior tag or label.
2. The seller has an authenticity disclaimer so she isn't even sure of authenticity.

Please wait for someone who might know D&G clothing. I'll comment on my concerns.

1. There should be a hologram. I think it would be permanently attached to an interior tag or label.
2. The seller has an authenticity disclaimer so she isn't even sure of authenticity.

The hologram sometimes missing on the first line Dolce& Gabbana, while it usually attached to D&G which is the second line..this jacket looks like Dolce & Gabbana which is the 1st line.. the second thing u pointed out is wut I m concerning as well..as well as the price..however, the stiching and the tag looks OK to me...

Thx for ur help tho..I will wait..

You probably know more about D&G than I do. I know very little, and nada about clothing.

You might also try asking questions on the ebay boards in the CAB (clothing and accessories) section.

You probably know more about D&G than I do. I know very little, and nada about clothing.

You might also try asking questions on the ebay boards in the CAB (clothing and accessories) section.

I did that on CAB,thx a lot.. its weird that we dont have a DG sub-forum... i will still wait for experts, tho the auction is gonna to end in hours.

I don´t think it´s authentic. The silver plate at the back of the neck looks off and so does the tag. There should be much more written on the inisde tag than what is seen here IMO.