Need help, thinking of buying

Aug 2, 2006
I really want a balenciaga giant brief in white. I tried to search for threads but nothing came up. Is this not a good bag to buy? Can anyone give me pro/cons, I would really appreciate it.

Is this to be a frequent use / long term investment or a bag for just occasional / short term use?

I don't have a white B-bag but from what I have read here I would be concerned that the handles would darken from use and that the leather might yellow.

Pro's: It's a beautiful bag to buy!

Con's: It's white : ) It can be very hard to keep looking like new. I guess as long as you know it will show the dirt, especially the lacings on the handles, and you know that there can be dye transfer from clothing, and you are comfortable with that, then go for it : ) Apple Garde can help, but I don't think that Apple Garde can totally protect.

I love the look of white/ off white/ ivory balenciagas, but the maintenance and worrying about getting it dirty are too much for me to own one!

I wish you well,

Bridget

hopefully this will inspire you. ;) naturel brief gh! (sorry don't have a white one) but it's useful to put papers and stuff. the handles haven't darkened yet...
IMG_5363.jpg

Photo77.jpg

I love the brief! One of my friends has a verrrrrry old white first and the colour is clearly not what it once was, but it is a beautiful distressed ivory. Somehow she managed to not get any other stains/discolouration on it. Have you considered RH? You can't go wrong with RH!

I also have Brief in Anthracite, love the style! For White 07 City, I don't feel that it needs too much take care but you just have to put more careful when using it, however, White BBag is very amazing color!