Need Help: Suggestions for New Fragrance

1. Hi, I need help looking for a new perfume.

Currently all I own is Fresh's Sugar ... I love it but I want something woodsey and sophisticated and sensual.

I like Prada but that's more of a day fragrance. Looking for a seductive evening fragrance.

Thanks! :flowers:

2. I have pretty much worn the same purfume since the 7th Grade...I just turned 29 and with ALL the perfumes I have smelled the ONLY one I will EVER buy is "QuelQue Fleurs" by Houbigant...it was introduced in 1912 and I JUST LOVE IT!!!!
    K!:flowers:

3. Thank you. Where can I find this?

4. hey i just got the jean paul gaultier 2 the ones that magnet together and its absolutely tdf, its classy and good for evening or daytime wear. i love it and get many compliments on it.

5. Ooooh my new fav is Armani Code...it smells SO GOOD!!!!

6. Tom Ford has made a new scent for Estee Lauder that smells like everything you described. I love it, its called Amber Nude.

7. My Current Scents:
    Origins Ginger (daily blah blah)
    Gucci: Envy Me (day fragrance)
    Hermes: Jardin de Nil (evening fragrance)
    Stelly McCartney (one of my FAVS since the mess came out)

8. I get a lot of compliments when I wear Allure by Chanel. It has a scent that is kind of woodsy/spicy. You have to wait awhile after you put it on to smell the "actual" scent on you. (I hope that makes sense!)

9. Ahhhhh you read my mind!!!!:yes: :yahoo:

It's a gorgeous fragrance!

I just bought a huge 100ml EDP bottle of Allure (still sealed) off eBay for £25 off retail, so it pays to shop around (just double check what you're buying before you bid):flowers:

10. I like:
    CK euphoria
    gucci envy me
    amor amor
    estee lauder beautiful sheer

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice