Need help/suggestion for my first chanel...

sophiac

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Hi all,

Been checking this site since last year in preparation for my first chanel bag...figured am reaching my first "milestone" in life and should have a chanel bag! :P

i need your help because i have been going to my local chanel for the past 3-4 months and everytime i ask for something i get told its either seasonal or that chanel doesnt carry this design..but then i pop online and see you ladies discussing about them!!

have someone going to zurich, milan, san francisco, would appreciate advise on which bag or bags to buy and whether you lovely ladies have the prices/code numbers or which place is the best place to buy?

#1 black woc cavier with gold double "c"s
- am told this isnt available anymore...true?

#2 black timeless classic lambskin quilted black woc

#3 the camillia woc in black

#4 camilia yen holder wallet - black

#5 camillia change purse wallet - black

#6 medium/large timeless classic flap in lambskin in black with silver hardware
- intended this to be my next present for my next milestone...but am aware prices keep jumping so i dont know if this should be my first...

am told #3, #4, #5 does not exist in black at all - true?

sorry for the long post...

Woohoo! Congrats on your 1st milestone and Chanel!

I am not sure which exists and which don't but #6 is a classic which yup, is a def good buy! Hee hee, if the rest do not exist or come in black, why not just get #6? Or perhaps #2 since you did not say anything about #2, I am guessing it is available (not an expert in WOCs).

i vote for #6 for your first chanel too!
for #3, 4, 5, are you talking about the emobossed camellia wallets/woc or the one with the little camellia at the corner? if you're talking about the embossed one, it def. comes in black for woc and long wallet. not sure about the change wallet though.

here's a pic i found from color library, black camellia woc
attachment.php

Last edited:
Hi all

thanks for the prompt replies!!

I know its logical to get #6 the classic chanel flap but i have been hankering for a WOC for ages - a WOC is actually the first bag that drew me to chanel...and i simply love the camillia designs... so i cant decide between #2 timeless classic WOC and #3 camillia woc...and off course i want the camillia in the wallet designs as well!!

are the camillia designs seasonal? or would they be repeated again?

DJRR --> thats the camillia WOC i am talking about! do you happen to know the code for that bag?

OP, here's the code from the post: season 09A code A47421y01480 94305

and here's the thread, post #284: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-c...r-black-grey-chanel-items-here-199810-19.html

there are also some french camellia embossed wallets in that thread. it also comes in long wallets too.

i think it's very likely that chanel will repeat that design since it is pretty classic.

if you decide to go with both the wallet and woc, you can get the woc in the classic design and the wallet in camellia.

Although I would usually vote for the m/l classic flap for your first Chanel, the fact that you said that the WOC was what drew you to Chanel & you're in love with the camellia design makes me think you should get the camellia WOC as your first. Your first Chanel should definitely be something you love.

Get the camellia woc! Maybe you can ask the SA where you are purchasing on which styles will stay or go and can decide from there. Since you said you love the camellia design, I think you should go get that for your milestone. It would be very memorable.

Hi all...

just needed somewhere to get this off my chest... i do not know if you recall my first post but after all the replies, i decided on these as my shopping list...

#1 camillia woc in black

#2 black timeless classic lambskin quilted black woc

#3 camillia change purse wallet - black or grey

#4 medium/large timeless classic flap in lambskin in black with silver hardware

when mom found out about me thinking long and hard about the shopping list, she offered to pay for item #4 as a gift for my milestone...i was so happy :yahoo:

well...my milestone is tomorrow and i am told there arent any gifts for me because every item i wanted was out of stock! :sad:

next stop is san francisco & he did promise he would check again...but last time he was in san francisco (jan), there wasnt any woc available either...when am i gonna get a chanel?? :pout:

I am confused as to what you are looking for now... woc? What kind did you decide on? Apparently they are hard to find. I didn't see any today at the Chanel boutique in SCP. I know bloomies just got a new shipment in today. They don't have any camelia woc's if that is what you are after.

You have a very nice mother! Congrats.