Need help !! stacking Love Bracelet & Love cuff.. would it work

alana40

O.G.
Mar 19, 2010
Hi, guys...i need some help !! I already own Love Bracelet in WG size 17 and if i would buy Love cuff also in size 17.( pre-loved ) Can i stack the two together??? would this work or not !!! i don't leave close to Cartier store so i need some advice on this before i goahead and buy one...:smile: thks guys

Hi,

I tried on both the bracelet and the cuff. The cuff is more fitted than a smilar size bracelet, so I expect that they will overlap. If thats the look you're going for then I say go for it, but if you want them to stack next to each other then I say get a size 18 cuff. Hope this helps!

I've been stacking the love bracelet and cuff (both in size 16) for the past 2+ years, and though theres slight size difference due to the diff styles, i think they look fine together!

I've been stacking the love bracelet and cuff (both in size 16) for the past 2+ years, and though theres slight size difference due to the diff styles, i think they look fine together!

can u pls post a photos fo ur Love bracelet and cuff stacking together would be greatly appreciated...:lol:

:cool: The RG love bracelet and YG love cuff.

IMG_1458.gif
IMG_1818.jpg

I have been thinking of adding a RG cuff to my bracelet (just "thinking about it" for now, though :P) but I was wondering - can you wear the cuff 24/7 like the bracelet if you would like too, or will it hurt your wrist at night?

I now am the proud owner of 3 Loves! I have all 3 in size 17. My 2 cuffs are plain YG and plain RG. My bangle is plain WG. Unfortunate;ly I do not know how to post pictures but take my word for it - they all stack beautifully! However, I don't wear all 3 at once. I usually just wear one or two.