Need help !! stacking Love Bracelet & Love cuff.. would it work

alana40

O.G.
Mar 19, 2010
sydney
Hi, guys...i need some help !! I already own Love Bracelet in WG size 17 and if i would buy Love cuff also in size 17.( pre-loved ) Can i stack the two together??? would this work or not !!! i don't leave close to Cartier store so i need some advice on this before i goahead and buy one...:smile: thks guys

Nov 23, 2009
Middle East
Hi,

I tried on both the bracelet and the cuff. The cuff is more fitted than a smilar size bracelet, so I expect that they will overlap. If thats the look you're going for then I say go for it, but if you want them to stack next to each other then I say get a size 18 cuff. Hope this helps!

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
Melbourne, Austraila
I've been stacking the love bracelet and cuff (both in size 16) for the past 2+ years, and though theres slight size difference due to the diff styles, i think they look fine together!

alana40

O.G.
Mar 19, 2010
sydney
I've been stacking the love bracelet and cuff (both in size 16) for the past 2+ years, and though theres slight size difference due to the diff styles, i think they look fine together!
can u pls post a photos fo ur Love bracelet and cuff stacking together would be greatly appreciated...:lol:

Kathd

Jan 23, 2011
In Wonderland
I have been thinking of adding a RG cuff to my bracelet (just "thinking about it" for now, though :P) but I was wondering - can you wear the cuff 24/7 like the bracelet if you would like too, or will it hurt your wrist at night?

Kathd

Jan 23, 2011
In Wonderland
It really depends personal preference... Some might say its comfy some might not. I wear both 24/7 for so long now, I'm used to it;)
Thanks bb10lue! I'm heading to Lille later this month - might try a RG cuff at the local Cartier. And start giving hints to DH! ;)

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I now am the proud owner of 3 Loves! I have all 3 in size 17. My 2 cuffs are plain YG and plain RG. My bangle is plain WG. Unfortunate;ly I do not know how to post pictures but take my word for it - they all stack beautifully! However, I don't wear all 3 at once. I usually just wear one or two.