Need help - Speedy has creases after delivery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlgbaglady

Mar 18, 2007
Hi eveyrone. I think I've seen posts about this before so maybe you can help me... I have tried to do a search on this and can't find the info. I just got a Damier Azur Speedy 25 in the mail from ELuxury (yeah!!) but bc it was folded in the box, it's got some funny creases in the leather - any suggestions on how to get them out? I think it looks bad!
Thanks!

Do you mean creases in the canvas or on the vachetta leather? If you mean in the canvas, just take some t-shirts, stuff it, and let it sit for a few days. They eventually pop out with use. All speedy bags are folded...this is why they have creases.

Thanks ladies - not a major disaster I know - but it just didn't look "perfectly dreamy" when I first saw it so it freaked me out a bit! Not that I could use it tonight anyway bc it's pouring rain but I just wanted to look at it! I appreciate the suggestions and will do!;)

as the others have said, stuff it with some towels or tshirts. it took about 5 days for the creases to come out of my speedies. its a normal thing though. my mom bought a keepall and that came folded as well. at the paris store they told me that it is meant to be folded for travel use. :smile: congrats on your new speedy!

Status
Not open for further replies.