Need help Should i choose k28 pivione ghw or waiting for b30 pivione

Jsusan

Feb 20, 2012
Hiiii, i need help for choosing , my sa offer me k28 rouge pivione ghw but i want to wait b30 rouge pivione ghw she Said waiting for again that she don't know when will coming . I'm not in rush sooo Should i take now or just waiting. Thank u

I could go either way Birkin or Kelly-- if the bag is a size and color I love. Which do YOU want to carry? Is your SA telling you they will offer you the Birkin? Do they have one in the size and color you desire on order? Only buy the Kelly IF you were planning on getting a kelly in your collection. If you only wanted a Birkin then a kelly won't work because you will not love the bag. I have found 'settling' for the wrong bag or size or color backfires on me!!

Hiiii, i need help for choosing , my sa offer me k28 rouge pivione ghw but i want to wait b30 rouge pivione ghw she Said waiting for again that she don't know when will coming . I'm not in rush sooo Should i take now or just waiting. Thank u
Where I live is impossible to get K28. I would go for it in a heart beat

I would wait for the perfect B if that's what you really want, why settle for a completely different bag? Of course your SA will tell you it will be a while, she wants you to buy the bag they have now. And it probably will take a while but you said you're in no rush.

The rouge pivoine with ghw is divine, especially in "very hard to find" size 28. I have the same color and ghw but in 32 and I love it :smile:

I would take the K28 in pivoline and get a B30 in some other color. Red K28's are just adorable! I personally prefer small red kelly over red birkin.

+1. Have you seen the K? I think you should go and look to see if you like it. If you like it I Think you should take it, it is the right colour and hardware. Then you can get a B (if you also want a B) in another colour. However, if you can only afford one bag, then wait for the B if your SA thinks she can get one for you.