Need help!! Rose Jaipur decision

Feb 27, 2013
Hey guys!

I have been offered a Rose Jaipur b30 Epsom candy w gold hardware. I've been looking at photos and it seems RJ is orange, red, and pink all at the same time!!

Any owners or people who have seen this colour IRL could you pls chime in w your thoughts...

Should I grab it? I like pinks and eventually hope to own an rose tyrien or rose shocking one day. But do you think I should take the RJ in the meantime?
:smile:

Tia!! Xoxo

Hi! RJ with GHW sounds yummy! I have an epsom RJ wallet... the best way I can describe it is that it looks kind of like a deeper, more intense salmon color. To me, it looks salmon with a tan.:P Definitely recommend seeing this bag in person and see if you fall in love with it. If pink is truly what you are wishing for now, only you can decide if it has enough pink in it to satisfy that niche in your wardrobe. you may want to get RJ now, and a truer pink later...:smile: Good luck with your decision!

Hmm I think it depends if you can see yourself wearing this shade of pink often or not. Personally I'd hold out for RT as I love that shade! I think RJ is definitely more salmon than a true pink. Best of luck!

I have a RJ Epsom silk'in compact wallet, and I'd classify RJ as "flourescent coral." It's a bright orangey pink, but not too orange :smile: a candy B with GHW in this color is going to really stand out, but I think this color is pretty versatile :smile:

Here's a quick pic, in a low lit room with flash. I'm a big fan of this color (and I don't normally go for pinks), it practically glows!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,602
It's pretty close...it was too dark outside to get a good pic in natural light...in the pic it appears a little redder than it really is. I will try tomorrow for you!

I am a fan of the color...it really compliments a variety of skin tones and other colors! I say go for it!

Rose Jaipur is definitely a warm pink, towards salmon. If you love cool, blue-based pinks then this might not be for you but if RJ is a flattering color for your skin, then I'd go for it in a minute. It's very, very pretty IMHO. Of course I'm not exactly impartial. ;)

Bolide is RJ clemence, GHW

Evelyne is RJ clemence, PHW

KDT bracelet on the Evelyne is RJ epsom, PHW.

Have fun with your decision!

Attachments

• rj bolide.jpg
    rj bolide.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 1,600
  • rj evelyne.jpg
    rj evelyne.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,569
  • rj kdt.jpg
    rj kdt.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,546
Found one more picture, hope it helps:

Crevette and Rose Jaipur Evelynes on top shelf.

Parchemin and Rose Jaipur Bolides on the left, Bougainvillea negonda GP in the center and Vermillon swift Toolbox on the right of the bottom shelf.

Thanks rosebud, you're exactly right, Rose Jaipur is like a beautiful sunset. :smile:

Attachments

• rj all pinks.jpg
    rj all pinks.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,665
Found one more picture, hope it helps:

Crevette and Rose Jaipur Evelynes on top shelf.

Parchemin and Rose Jaipur Bolides on the left, Bougainvillea negonda GP in the center and Vermillon swift Toolbox on the right of the bottom shelf.

Thanks rosebud, you're exactly right, Rose Jaipur is like a beautiful sunset. :smile:

WOW! can we hv a tour to yr lovely closet? cant wait seeing all yr H collection, especially the blue ones!!:cool: awesome!!!