need help prompto: Birkin in Blue Ocean or Kraft?

I'm with everyone else on this....bleu ocean :smile: got one last month but in ghw....and based on your description, I could've sworn that you were describing me lol
Please post pics if you get it!!!

Hi JDN,

Can I ask you what color your bag shows under the sun? The SA just showed me but since she's with a customer before I came I couldn't buy it right then. So I saw it but in the back room it looks just like grey with a green undertone. I wonder how it looks outside....do you have a photo of it? Thanks so much!!!

The SA said I can only pick one...I'm going this morning I'll ask to see Kraft if it's not sold. Thank you for your suggestion. I've always admired your collection!

Just as a note
I SOed a Kraft Kelly ( still waiting!!)
I adore the color- greycat also has Kraft
It's a color that goes with everything !!

Hi JDN,

Can I ask you what color your bag shows under the sun? The SA just showed me but since she's with a customer before I came I couldn't buy it right then. So I saw it but in the back room it looks just like grey with a green undertone. I wonder how it looks outside....do you have a photo of it? Thanks so much!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397328011.595178.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397328040.121011.jpg

These were taken when I just got it...will try to take some pics in daylight when I get home :smile:

It hasn't left the house since I got it so I don't even know how it looks under the sun haha

I pulled the trigger! The color suits my simple outfit and lifestyle. I would say its a steel grey rather than any kind of blue. Pretty cool! I would've loved a "colored" one (like blue Orage) but with this being my first, I love it that I could wear it anywhere and everyday.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397336630.783144.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1397336647.624480.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1397336662.061746.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1397336678.300480.jpg