need help prompto: Birkin in Blue Ocean or Kraft?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    Hi everyone,

My SA just called to say that she can offer me a B in Blue Ocean or Kraft. Both togo 35 with Palladium. I like neutral colors with occasional classic pop color like orange or red. This is my first Birkin, well actually the first time SA offers me one. Currently I have an orange Jypsiere and an argile Evelyn. I tend to like classic colors...

What do you all think? I need to reply my SA within 3 hours!!! She can only reserve one for me so I need to be quick!! Thank you all!!!

ps. I am Asian, mid 30s, dress very casual, I wear only blue jeans/black legging/beige skinny jean. Never worn the color ones. I wear neutral color sweaters/t-shirts/shirts...occasionly wears red or pastel colors tops, never on the bottom.

2. Blue ocean for me, good luck, so exciting :smile:

3. Blue ocean.

4. Blue ocean. It is neutral enough but still a colour.

5. blue ocean is a very dark blue, almost black...kraft is brown yellowish from memory..i would pick blue ocean..

6. Blue ocean without a doubt. It will work well for what you wear, and can be dressed up too.

7. Blue Ocean!

8. Blue ocean

9. Blue ocean without a doubt. My friend has a B in blue ocean, it's very dark and can look almost black in some lighting, but it goes well with almost everything. It's a gorgeous color.

10. Blue ocean!

11. Blue ocean!

12. Thank you everyone! Looks like Blue Ocean it is. I will ask the SA to hold it for me and then go in person to make the final decision. Thank you all!!!!! :heart:

13. Please post pics if you end up getting it!

14. I will pick blue ocean too
    Its your first b
    Go for a safer easier color
    Ocean between blue black
    Kraft is a challenging color
    Like it or hate it

15. Look forward to your reveal!!! Blue ocean is a great neutral... Kraft does nothing for me- gold is much nicer.