Need help: Pochette Metis or Palm Springs PM??

Personally, I love my Pm. It depends on what your needs are for this bag. For the mini, my biggest cons were that the zipper is super hard to open and that because it isnt a tradional zip top opening, it would be hard to grab what you needed in a hurry. You have to be careful how you stuff it, meaning its so small in the first place and on top of that the opening in on the side, so it would be hard to find things. Hope that makes since.
*** sense. Lol

Reactions: aleina
I have the pochette metis and had the Palm Springs mini. I had to return the Palm Springs mini due to defects. Didn't want to get another one bc I was worried the same will happen. Couldn't get it off my mind though so I just ordered the PM size. I'm hoping that I won't have the same issue. Yes, I think for now it's trendy but I can see myself using it for a long time. I feel the same about the pochette metis too though...so I might not be any help. I say get both [emoji1360]

Lol you are no help! Hehehe [emoji12]. I am afraid that I too won't be able to get either out of my mind [emoji23]

I recently had the rare opportunity to choose between empriente noir PM and the animal print PS backpack in PM size. I chose the latter. I have always been a fan of backpacks and I didn't like monograms. I also found the compartments of the PM too small & restricting for my pouch and other stuff.

Both are lovely though. You could never go wrong with either. Here's my backpack

View attachment 3670818

Wow it's a beauty!!! Yes I agree that I feel the PM's compartments while cool can also be restricting. Tho I had the older one with stiffer canvas and seems like the newer model has softer more pliable canvas.

Reactions: gagabag
I have the pochette metis and had the Palm Springs mini. I had to return the Palm Springs mini due to defects. Didn't want to get another one bc I was worried the same will happen. Couldn't get it off my mind though so I just ordered the PM size. I'm hoping that I won't have the same issue. Yes, I think for now it's trendy but I can see myself using it for a long time. I feel the same about the pochette metis too though...so I might not be any help. I say get both [emoji1360]

I'm sorry that you had to return the PS mini :sad:
can I ask what defect you had with the mini?
I want to get a PS in PM size too but are there no reviews on PM size and I don't know what to expect :sad:

I have a defective Pochette Metis currently waiting for a replacement and am 6th on the waiting list. I am nervous that the new Pochette Metis will end up having same (melting glazing, ew!) or other problems down the line. Also I don't know how long I have to wait (already almost 1 month). Recently I'm entertaining the idea to exchange it for the Palm Springs backpack in PM size instead. But I'm super scared I will regret not waiting for the Pochette Metis (I purchased it before price increase). At the same time I'm crazy about the Palm Springs PM but worried I will regret it later too (due to backpacks being too trendy and out of fashion later). Plus there are not too many reviews about the Palm Springs PM so it makes it harder to decide. Please Help!

What did you end up getting? I’m in same boat except my pm is new and fine but my store has the Palm Springs. Lol

I have both, the Pochette Metis and the Palm Springs PM. I use them for different things. Yes, the backpack is trendy right now, but the PM size is great and it holds a lot, plus it's so lightweight. You can always use a good backpack! The Pochette Metis is my perfect everyday bag for work.