Need help please !!!!!!

jeenjeenjan

Apr 13, 2014
Hi everyone if I'd like to buy celine luggage white color do you think white going to transfer to yellow or not,
I'm afraid of that. can anyone can tell how to take care of white bag please. Thank you

I have a thread dedicated to this bag. I absolutely love it. No color transfer. Very durable and the stitching hasn't faded a bit. I have for 8 months and used it every day for probably 6 of those. I tend to be careful with my bags but I do use them as that's what they are made for.
My concerns when first buying it.
1. The color
2. The leather type
3. The contrast stitching

1. The color really doesn't change. It's been almost a year. It's still crisp. It's actually not white but an off white but you have to experience it I person. It's beautiful. I haven't had any color transfer.

2. The smooth leather is actually much more durable them people think. It hasn't had any damage since I got it. People say it's prone to scratches but mines gotten knocked, hit, coffee sold on it, and anything else you can imagine. Still brand new.

3. The contrast stitching actually matches everything. It's doesn't stand out as much as you would think. It's a great bag for every day with every outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aluxe and CookieDoh
I have a thread dedicated to this bag. I absolutely love it. No color transfer. Very durable and the stitching hasn't faded a bit. I have for 8 months and used it every day for probably 6 of those. I tend to be careful with my bags but I do use them as that's what they are made for.
My concerns when first buying it.
1. The color
2. The leather type
3. The contrast stitching

1. The color really doesn't change. It's been almost a year. It's still crisp. It's actually not white but an off white but you have to experience it I person. It's beautiful. I haven't had any color transfer.

2. The smooth leather is actually much more durable them people think. It hasn't had any damage since I got it. People say it's prone to scratches but mines gotten knocked, hit, coffee sold on it, and anything else you can imagine. Still brand new.

3. The contrast stitching actually matches everything. It's doesn't stand out as much as you would think. It's a great bag for every day with every outf

thank you very much for your help then I'll buy it because I love it too.