Jan 7, 2009
Scotland
I already have

Kelly 28, Raisin, Black, Tosca.

Birkin 30, Orange.

Illico, Argile

Piciton, Gris T

Herbag Zip, Blue Azure, Bougainvillier.

But I am really having a hard time trying to find my next colour KorB any suggestions welcome, my first though was blue but nothing is jumping out at me .

Jan 20, 2009
I already have

Kelly 28, Raisin, Black, Tosca.

Birkin 30, Orange.

Illico, Argile

Piciton, Gris T

Herbag Zip, Blue Azure, Bougainvillier.

But I am really having a hard time trying to find my next colour KorB any suggestions welcome, my first though was blue but nothing is jumping out at me .
There is no etoupe in there which would be my first choice - a Kelly 32 with PHW. Also not a green either. None of the current crop of greens light my fire but a chartreuse or very anis kelly would also be dreamy.

I just posted a rose confetti evelyne III which is on UK.H.Com. Now I would love that too and you don't have many summer colours. (Not that we really need them in the UK but it is such a pretty pink).

What a lovely decision to have. Good luck.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2009
Scotland
thank you cheapfrillnorth know what you mean about the greens not sure if bambou would be to bright for me , need to look more at the turqouise,blue izmir some pics look blue others look green confused . As for etoupe I really prefer Gris T as a colour, would it be silly to do a SO in Gris T if I dont like anything else?

Jan 20, 2009
thank you cheapfrillnorth know what you mean about the greens not sure if bambou would be to bright for me , need to look more at the turqouise,blue izmir some pics look blue others look green confused . As for etoupe I really prefer Gris T as a colour, would it be silly to do a SO in Gris T if I dont like anything else?
I have never seen Gris T IRL and from the pics I think it makes a amazing B or K. I don't mind having bags in the same colour particularly if they serve a different purpose. For me that's black. I have 3 H black bags - plume, jige and initial and they all have their place.

That said, Hermes do so many amazing colours and at this stage in my collection I would prefer not to double up on colours unless I absolutely loved it.

Apr 15, 2007
I'd keep an open mind for a new color... Just go into H & see what strikes your fancy

H does a beautiful range of greens.. vert anis is a gorgeous color & one of my favorites

Would you consider an exotic skin? Lizard perhaps or ostrich??

catsinthebag

adopt a shelter pet!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2010
Boston Strong!
You already have an amazing collection, but I don't see any red in there. H has so many great reds -- rouge H, rouge Garrance, rouge Casaque if you want something brighter. How about red?

juss

Aug 15, 2013
Check out convert. Kelly in this blue is really beautiful.
I though of Gold too, very easy to match, classical Hermes...

Nico_79

Jan 10, 2013
Ban Island
Hmm I'd say a red or blue. There is a dark green coming out for FW'14, but I personally find green a hard colour to wear.

jyyanks

Sep 15, 2013
I think an etoupe or some type of red would be an amazing addition to your collection!

Mar 26, 2009
Red or blue and only if it will work with your wardrobe, consider yellow or green. I personally would not get anything yellow or green because I just don't wear those and they won't go with clothes I wear.