Need help please on my next colour K or B

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I already have

Kelly 28, Raisin, Black, Tosca.

Birkin 30, Orange.

Illico, Argile

Piciton, Gris T

Herbag Zip, Blue Azure, Bougainvillier.

But I am really having a hard time trying to find my next colour KorB any suggestions welcome, my first though was blue but nothing is jumping out at me .

2. #2 Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    There is no etoupe in there which would be my first choice - a Kelly 32 with PHW. Also not a green either. None of the current crop of greens light my fire but a chartreuse or very anis kelly would also be dreamy.

I just posted a rose confetti evelyne III which is on UK.H.Com. Now I would love that too and you don't have many summer colours. (Not that we really need them in the UK but it is such a pretty pink).

What a lovely decision to have. Good luck.

3. thank you cheapfrillnorth know what you mean about the greens not sure if bambou would be to bright for me , need to look more at the turqouise,blue izmir some pics look blue others look green confused . As for etoupe I really prefer Gris T as a colour, would it be silly to do a SO in Gris T if I dont like anything else?

4. I have never seen Gris T IRL and from the pics I think it makes a amazing B or K. I don't mind having bags in the same colour particularly if they serve a different purpose. For me that's black. I have 3 H black bags - plume, jige and initial and they all have their place.

That said, Hermes do so many amazing colours and at this stage in my collection I would prefer not to double up on colours unless I absolutely loved it.

5. I'd keep an open mind for a new color... Just go into H & see what strikes your fancy

H does a beautiful range of greens.. vert anis is a gorgeous color & one of my favorites

Would you consider an exotic skin? Lizard perhaps or ostrich??

6. Yellow! But not sure whether soufre or other yellow is available this season though! :smile:

7. You already have an amazing collection, but I don't see any red in there. H has so many great reds -- rouge H, rouge Garrance, rouge Casaque if you want something brighter. How about red?

8. ^ I agree Red or maybe Gold/Camel?

9. how about a neutral birkin as a complement to your orange?

Gold, etain, etoupe or a neutral/dark blue?

10. Check out convert. Kelly in this blue is really beautiful.
    I though of Gold too, very easy to match, classical Hermes...

11. sorry, this autocorrect is never correct! I meant COLVERT of course

12. Hmm I'd say a red or blue. There is a dark green coming out for FW'14, but I personally find green a hard colour to wear.

13. I think an etoupe or some type of red would be an amazing addition to your collection!

14. RC, RG, ultra violet?

Or peachy/reddish shades like flamingo, crevette, sangrine?

15. Red or blue and only if it will work with your wardrobe, consider yellow or green. I personally would not get anything yellow or green because I just don't wear those and they won't go with clothes I wear.